The trolley is too big.WhyThe company wants people to put more things in the trolley.WhyThey want to get rich.WhyThey want to have luxury.whyThey want to be awesome and greedy and live a good life.
This comment has been removed by the author.
1. Trolley too heavy -> Material is metal -> Support bulky items -> Grocery shopping2. Trolley too hard to move -> Front wheel can turn in all directions3. People do not return trolleys -> Lazy -> Too many groceries4. People litter in the trolleys -> Lazy to go to rubbish bins -> No rubbish bins nearby5. People damaging the trolleys -> They like to ride on the side or on it -> They like to speed around -> It's Fun!
1. (1. [People don’t return them] the supermarket has to spend more on the trolleys) People are LAZY2. (2. [People damage them beyond repair] same as 1) People want to vandalize the trolleys out of mischief3. (3. [People dirty them] Supermarket staff and cleaners have to take the extra effort to clean because no one wants to take the dirty trolley causing a trolley shortage later on.) People are irresponsible4. (4. [People leave things in them] when the people go back to the trolley to get their stuff and don’t find it, it causes a dispute.) People are careless 5. (5. [People just pull out the “key” from the trolley without the coin] it spoils the trolley so coins will no longer fit.) People have the “heck care attitude
1. Not properly maintained wheels--->people try harder to make the trolley what he or she wants--->trolley not functioning--->not properly greased--->no one to help grease them--->no one is hired to do so--->boss doesn't want to spent money 2. People not returning the trolleys after use--->people too lazy to return them--->it is too heavy and the trolley stand is very far away--->too little trolley stands--->the boss did not want to build more---> do not want to spent money 3. People cannot get a trolley if they do not have a 1 dollar coin--->they trolley needs to have a one dollar coin to be used---> to ensure the shoppers will return the trolleys--->irresponsible shoppers 4. There is no brakes to stop the trolley, even for emergency---> no one wants to spent money to upgrade the trolley 5. putting trolleys everywhere---> cannot push them through tiny spaces--->it is too big
1. Some people likes taking the trolleys (hoarders) -----> They are hoarders -----> Problem had grown since young.2. People don’t want to give back the trolley -----> They feel that giving the trolley back is a waste of time ----> A problem that was cultured since young ----> Parents anyhow teach -----> Parents were taught wrongly -----> Society is wrong3. People thinks that keeping the trolley would gain a lot more than a 0 loss and 0 profit in getting the 1 dollar by selling the trolleys. ----> People are greedy -----> They think that 1 dollar is a lot -----> They feel that by taking the trolley, they can gain more money by selling the trolleys -----> People just want some money...4. People dump the trolleys onto one side after unloading groceries into car. -----> They are lazy -----> They have a mentality that someone would come over and 'wipe their butts' by taking away the trolleys. -----> They were raised wrongly5. People want to play a prank. -----> They like to make a fool out of themselves -----> They still have the wrong mentality that if they play a fool, everyone would notice them -----> They are immature -----> They were raised wrongly.
1. Trollies are not maintained (Why?)--> Shops will not have enough time and money to supply more trollies (Why?) --> They have other things to settle and spend on eg. Food2. Trollies are too big and bulky (Why?) --> Only metal use (Why?) --> Metal is strong and can carry many things (Why?) --> Can carry many groceries 3. People leave trollies behind somewhere else (Why?) --> Too lazy (Why?) --> They only think it is $1 and thus does not matter4. Trollies are taken away by others (Why?) --> They think they can use the trollies can be used for themselves (Why?) --> Trollies may be useful for shopping for other stuff or storage5. Some trollies are broken,rusty,filled with rubbish people won't use them. (Why?) --> They are not replaced or cleaned (Why?) --> Too expensive too replace
1.Too lazy to walk back to the place where they got the trolly----->Why?----->Too far away from the trolly pick up point.2.Trolly might be beyond repair----->Why?----->too difficult move around small places----->Why?----->too big and bulky----->why?----->company wants people to buy more thing----->Why?----->so they can earn more money3.People take the trolly on purpose----->Why?----->too much thing to carry4.Too hard to push back ----->why-----> No maintenance ----->Why?Company do not want to invest on it----->Why?because they think it is a waste of money 5.They decided to steal it----->Why?------>as there is no way to track them as----->Why?----->as there is no GPS----->Why?---->Company do not want to invest on it----->Why?because they think it is a waste of money
1)Children playing with trolley--> WHY?->Children are bored --> WHY? --> Children got nothing to do --> WHY? --> They want to havefun but their parents brought them along to do shopping --> WHY? --> Parent worry for them.
4. There is no brakes to stop the trolley, even for emergency---> no one wants to spent money to upgrade the trolley--->very troublesome--->a lot of other problems will surface--->
1)People dump the trolley after using it as they find the $1 not worth their effort of pushing the trolley back.---->have too much money----->The people are lazy2) The trollies are too bulky---->The designer did not design them such that they can fit into narrow places--->The designer could not find a better idea3)Dangerous for young children when they tag along with their parents.--->Children like to tag along with their parents--->The parents do not feel safe leaving them at home--->Because they are young children---->Not Safe to be at home alone.---->They may cause accident at home.4)People do not return the trollies as they find that the trollies are worth much more than $1 and decide to sell it instead of returning them.--->They want to get rich.--->love money--->Lead a better life.5)The trollies are too heavy--->Manufacturers made them big---->the companies wanted their customers to buy more---->Earn more profits--->Have a better life
1. $1 is too cheap for the person to take the effort to bring the trolley back --------> The people are too lazy--------> Their salary is much higher and $1 is very little compared to the salaries2. People have too many things to bring back home--------> They buy a lot of groceries--------> The people need to buy a lot of things to last them for a while at home3. People bring children along with them to the supermarket--------> No caretakers or maids at home to take care of the children--------> Not enough money or too inconvenient to house a caretaker4. Trolley is too bulky for some people to push around--------> Trolley too heavy--------> Trolley made out of metal--------> To support bulky items--------> Grocery shopping5. People find that $1 is a cheap price to pay to bring a trolley home--------> Using trolleys by inserting a $1 coin is too cheap a price--------> Shopkeepers want the shoppers to have enough money to buy the groceries even after they put the money into the trolley--------> For profit of the supermarket
1.Lazy/not worth to return for just $1------>Laziness or disability of the shopper------>Long distance from parking area to trolley return area------>Carpark is back to accomodate more cars------>more cars in = more money made2.Shoppers take it back home------->A lot of groceries and it just so happens to fit one whole trolley or profit from selling trolleys------> trolley is big or trolley is worth a lot------->NTUC wanted people to buy more stuff----->customers buy more stuff=more money made3.Trolley not able to move well/spoilt trolleys------>customers break them or fault by manufacturer------> Trial by impact or drop test-------->Disabled or pregnant public cannot handle them--------> because they are, well, disabled?!4.Trolley not maintained----->Too many trolleys or trolleys have to be replaced too often------>Mass production ordered by NTUC--------> fears of trolley loss------->too many people stealing trolleys5.Trolley too small - not enough space to fit all groceries--------> Manufacturer’s design fault-------> money still earned but less spent on materials------> Laundering money on manufacturer’s part
People vandalize because they have no self discipline and are "itchy hand"
1.Some people place the trolleys in cars parks when they want to transfer food into their car.why?--->Trolleys are too heavy.why?--->Manufactures make the trolleys heavier so that children would not be able to push them around.2.People do not take care of the trolleys.why?--->It does not belong to them.3.People who do not drive cars have to push the trolleys back home because the food is very heavy.why?--->They bought many things at the supermarket.why?--->Family needs to eat.why?--->They need to eat to survive.why?--->Otherwise people will die.why?--->Lack of nutrition.4.Trolleys are dirty because some irresponsible people leave rubbish in trolleys.why?---They like to litter.why?--->Parents have not thought them about thinking about the society.why?--->They think that is not important.5.Trolleys are too big and bulky for people to push around.why?--->Manufacturers want to make them big.why?--->People would buy more things.why?--->Supermarkets earn more money.why?--->To maintain the supermarket.why?--->So that there would be air-conditioning.
1)people not returning the trollies--> (maybe) the supermarket is too far?2)the trollies are too heavy--> the material is too heavy-->the manufacturer wants the trolley not to break easily
3)not enough trollies for those who need them-->people are not returning the trollies-->they are too lazy
4)spoil the trollies by whacking the place where the $1 coin is held just to get the $1 coin back.-->want their $1 back-->it IS money
5)Placing the trolley anywhere just because they are too lazy to walk back and return them-->they are too lazy-->they want to go home straight-->they are tired
1. People are too lazy to return the trolleys after they pushed it with them-->Pushed it too far-->Live far2. People don't care about others-->Selfish3. People needs the trolleys to push their items-->Heavy items------->Alot to buy4. People think that the $1 coin is not a big value and rather lose $1 than push back their trolleys-->Rich-->Pushing back the trolleys is wasting time.5. People think that it is not a very big deal as to them, it is only losing one trolley-->Never think about others also leaving their trolleys everywhere
1.People are lazy to return the trolleys--> why?The find it troublesome-->why?They find that getting that $1 back is not worth the effort to push back the trolley-->why?They may have children to take care of?2. The wheels are not smooth-->why?The wheels are worn out-->why?They are used for a very long period of time without changing them-->why?Company wants to save money-->why?So they can make more profits3. People(Mostly children) dirty the trolleys-->why?They are inconsiderate-->why?They are immature-->why?They may not receive the right/ proper character education4. People spoil the trolleys-->why?They do it out of mischief-->why?They want to cause more trouble for the cleaners-->why?They did not receive proper character education5. People leave their unwanted stuff in the trolleys-->why?They cannot be bothered-->why?They are too lazy-->why?They may have children to take care of? Therefore unable to keep and throw their unwanted stuff elsewhere.
People not returning the trollies after they have used them.Why???They are too lazyWhy???It takes a lot of effort to push the trolley backWhy???The wheels of the trolley are not well lubricatedWhy???The trolley are old and the lubrication has worn outWhy???The basic law of physics ~ to exhaust a matter from constant or prolonged exposure to friction of any form Why???How the universe works! Duh!Why???Parameters/rules of the universeWhy???To maintain stability in the universeWhy???To prevent Chaos Why???To live in peaceWhy???To be happyWhy???I seriously don't know
1. People do not bother to return the trolleys. ---> The are lazy to walk back and return them ---> The carpark may be too far from the supermarket2.Leaving their trolleys everywhere as they are too lazy to walk back and return them. ---> They are too lazy ---> One trolley doesn’t mean much to them3.Wheels of the trolley are spoilt or hard to maneuver. ---> They are not maintained properly by the supermarket ---> There are a lot of trolleys to take care of, so they do not have enough people to take care of ALL the trolleys ---> They do not employ enough people for taking care of the trolleys alone4.People may think that the trolley's value is more t han $1, and thus don't return them (and ignore the $1 coin inside) ---> $1 to them may just be spare change ---> They do not bother about little amounts of money / coins5. Trolleys are too heavy ---> The material used is metal (which is heavy) ---> Metal is used as it as durable and would not break apart easily ---> it needs to support heavy items
1) The trolleys are huge, therefore harder to control and cannot go through some passage ways. why?To buy more groceries why?to earn more money why?to make a living.2)Some people try to keep the trolleys why?They are too lazy to carry their own groceries3) Some people will damage the trolleys why?They will dent it by clashing with other trolleys why?Cannot control it properly why?Not maintained properly4) Some people will leave stuff behind. why?the groceries may have drop some of the stuff when the owner is carrying them why?Not careful enough5)The trolleys are huge why?need to buy lots of groceries why?need to cook why?need to eat why?need to live
2) The trollies are too bulky and may bang into other people---->The designer did not design them such that they can turn around safely--->The designer could not find a better idea
ROOT CAUSES:1) ppl are greedyWhy?because they don't have itWhy?because they are poorWhy?because they have no jobWhy?because they are not hardworking.2) ppl are lazyWhy?they have the wrong mindsetWhy?their parents never teach themWhy?their parents are also lazy3) ppl are not responsibleWhy?their parents never tach them properlyWhy?their parents are also not responsible4) ppl think that the $1 in the trolly is not worth the effort to return the trolly backWhy?they are to lazyWhy?they are negativeWhy?they had a bad daythey are negative5) ppl are in a rushWhy?something urgent happened
OK scenario 2:5.Trolley too small - not enough space to fit all groceries--------> NTUC uses this to reduce loss of money to trolleys-----> NTUC wants more $$$-----> Do I need to say why?!
1)Children playing with trolley--> WHY?->Children are bored --> WHY? --> Children got nothing to do --> WHY? --> They want to havefun but their parents brought them along to do shopping --> WHY? --> Parent worry for them. 2)The trolley is hard to push --> WHY? --> To prevent it from moving away --> WHY? --> Might injured other people when hit into other people --> WHY? --> The impact of the hit is probably strong and injures other people --> WHY? --> The trolley goes down the slope --> WHY? --> The wheels has no friction --> WHY? --> It is more easier to move around3)Laziness --> WHY? --> They want to go home and rest --> WHY? --> They are tired --> WHY? --> They did a lot of work and want to have a break --> It is their job4)Too much things to handle --> WHY? --> Brought too much things along --> WHY? --> Like children, they always wonder off --> WHY? --> They are still young, they do not know what to do5)Gap between bars --> Why --> Nothing much, but it is dangerous when the kids put their hands there --> WHY? --> Nothing to do --> WHY? --> Bored --> WHY? --> It looks fun to play with --> WHY? --> Nothing else is better than that --> WHY? --> Was 'forced' to go down with parents to do shopping --> WHY? --> Parents worry for them
1.People are being inconsiderate and leave their trolleys at the taxi stand to go home<.....go taxi stand <.....Bought product<.......Go to supermarket to buy product< ...wanted to buy it<... the product looked really nice<.....Saw a product in newspaper2. go shopping.......>finished shopping.........> didnt want to take transport home.......>push trolley home........> remembered that we must give back trolley...> forgot about it.....>feel guilty not returning it.......>fear to return trolley3. parents asked children to go shopping.....>children too young/weak....> unable to push trolley......>need help4.The management sometimes keeps them in isolated places.......> difficult to find them........>we have to use the baskets which are more abundant than trolleys
1.People who steal trolleys are are thieves .....> They think the metal of the trolleys are valuable .....> They think stealing the trolleys and selling the metal parts make them money2.People who are selfish do not return trolleys-> Shops lose to much trolleys ....> Shops lose a of of money .....> They might become bankrupt3.People who are lazy to return trolleys ....> Shops cannot find trolleys...> They lose money4. People leave trolleys in isolated places .....> Shops difficult to find trolleys .....> lose trolleys.....> lose money5.People who push trolley home......> lazy to return ....> shops cannot find trolleys....> shops lose trolleys